Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Hunt Continues (Girl Stuff)

So if you are a man - consider yourself warned - this blog will contain information about girl stuff!

For the last few months of my pregnancy I contemplated getting a few good nursing bras, however I had heeded the warnings that "the girls" will change size when your milk comes in.  So I held off since I knew that buying bras was a large investment.

I did go to Target with hopes of getting a few inexpensive stretchy ones to wear at the hospital - but let's just say - they didn't fit!  Not even the XXL - seriously!  I was shocked - I am sure the size must have been wrong!

So on our trip to Babies R Us - my niece and I looked at Bras (yes they do have Bras there in the Medela nursing department) and I found two that fit but are not the most supportive.

Now two months later I began the hunt for a good nursing bra since my stretchy ones are starting to fall apart (literally)  I went to a Motherhood store and was so thankful to finally find a store that carries nursing bras - they are few and far between and I didn't want to order online since I have no idea what size I would wear.

I was so excited to see that they carried a wide variety of sizes up to a size E (which I never even knew existed)  Well I took a variety of sizes back to try on but too my dismay - NONE FIT!!!!!  Urghhhh - not even an E - seriously - I don't even know what size would be next!  Or what size I would even need.

So back to square one - the woahs of motherhood!  I never knew this would be so hard.  So any suggestions on what size would be next or where to get a nursing bra in plus sizes - I would love that information!!!

Hope this wasn't TMI - but as woman I am guessing I am not the only one who has dealt with this or will deal with it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment