Monday, November 7, 2011

2 Month Memory

So yesterday was my vent and confession of my 2 month meltdown, so to help you see that I truly love my new role in life despite my clothes not fitting, despite many late night feedings, despite not getting my thank yous done yet..... I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!

I had no idea how amazing it would be to have a child.  Some days I just sit and stare at her as she sleeps.  How can anyone look at a child and not believe in God - I just don't know.  I have loved watching and getting to know my little one over the past two months, but I must say the past two weeks have been especially wonderful.... she is now smiling and following us with her eyes.  I just love the little faces she makes as her daddy tickles her toes.  It makes my heart overflow with joy as I watch her smile.... even if at times it is just because of gas - a smile is a smile!!!

One of the best pieces of advice that I was once given was don't wish their years away - don't get so caught up in what you are waiting for them to do - to not enjoy what they are learning to do now.  I loved when she was a newborn and she just circled up on my chest and slept in a little ball.  I loved when she started to open her eyes and one second she could focus and the next second it was back to the cross eyed.  I loved when she had her eyes open more than five minutes at a time..... let's just say - there is sometime special about every stage to love... and today I love her smile.  Check out this video of my 2 month memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment