Friday, December 2, 2011

Photo Shoots

I just love taking pictures.... it helps that I think my baby is one of the cutest babies I have ever had :).  Anyway - I don't know about other moms out there but it seems to me that every time I have a plan to get pictures it just doesn't fit her schedule - in fact my best pictures are the ones that I am lucky and just catch on a fly.

The other day we were trying to get a picture for our Christmas card and after feeding her in the morning I put her in her pretty plaid dress, put her headband on, her stockings and her shoes - put her on the blanket and alas - she fell asleep.... we tried again when she woke up but she was hungry - then I had somewhere to go.....so daddy was in charge and had to run some errands so he left her in her pretty dress and off they went... finally the we tried again in the early evening - she didn't seem to want to smile.... so I thought if we can get one without her crying it will be a success!  We got one finally and it was awesome - you just have to be willing to roll with it!

So today was her 3 Month pictures.... she just didn't want to smile but oh well - it is still super cute!  Check out our picture from today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment