Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spoiler Alert

What an amazing day!!!  After a few days of feeling very anxious, we had several days of active baby moment which I saw as a direct gift from God!  Every morning and every evening our little one seems to want to dance around, but I am loving every second of it.  It gave me peace to know that things were okay.

Then today (or yesterday - depending on when you read this) we were able to get a full ultrasound and 4D picture of our little miracle.  I wasn't sure what I thought about those 4D pictures - they often seem a bit weird looking, but the first picture we saw - changed my whole opinion.  Here is a picture of that picture.  You can see the babies face with the fist next to it.  I actually cry tears of joy every time I look at it, it is amazing to see God handiwork as the child is being knit together in my womb.

So now for the big reveal - if you are not interested in knowing what were are having you may want to stop reading now.... we know some people are opposed to knowing but for us - it was still very much a surprise it was just a 5 month surprise not a nine month surprise.  We are blessed to be able to know what we are having and pray specifically for this child.

We are having a...... GIRL!!!!  and we couldn't be happier.... the ultrasound looked great and she measured perfectly for when she is due - they checked all her organs and her heart - she is perfect!!!  And I got a good report as well!  So baby and mommy are great!  I have a feeling she is going to be a Daddy's girl, but I can't think of a better guy to have my daughter spend time with.

My biggest fear as some of my friend's would say - is that she will love the color pink - because as many of you know - it is far from my favorite - but I am sure it will grow on me - but please consider all the other beautiful colors out there that a girl could just love - peach, purple, yellow, orange, red - really the sky is the limit!!!

Check out her picture - isn't she just precious already.  I can't wait to hold her in my arms in four short months!!!

We are so grateful for all the prayers and support that we have been given so far in this journey and we know the journey is just beginning.  We also know that God has a special plan for our little one and we pray that she will one day change the world!!!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jana & Joel and BABY GIRL SNYDER! Continued prayers to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations guys! I can't give you any advice on raising a girl though since we have all boys...sure you will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a good appointment, and its a girl! That is awesome. What a miracle it all is. I am so happy for you guys. We pray daily for you and your baby. Definitely will have to do some shopping for her and I will try to avoid pink :)
    _-nikki benner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get this question all the time. Sellers who don't like's eBay and Amazon's selling fees are always looking for other web sites to post their items. where to sell things online

    ReplyDelete